Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
Black Spinel Pendant, 14 Karat Gold Filled
Black Spinel Pendant, 14 Karat Gold Filled
A great piece for everyday wear - if you favor black and white. This faceted spinel is hand-wrapped with gold filled wire.
- 14 karat yellow gold filled wire
- Pear shaped faceted black spinel
- Pendant diamtere 1 inch
- Chain length 16 inches, plus 1.50-inch extender
- Lobster clasp closure
- Design by Misha of NY
- Made in USA
Every piece from Misha of New York is hand-crafted in New York City. Working in gemstones, sterling silver and 14 karat gold and gold-filled wire, his original designs are born of his early experiences as an artist. Misha originally trained as a young artist in Odessa (the former Soviet Union), and came to the U.S. in 1990. His skills and his rare talent in working with enamel quickly led to a job at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, reproducing Faberge Eggs. As he found his voice in creating original jewelry designs, he embarked on his own in (1997), working in New York City. Of his several groupings, Fortunoff has presented mostly those featuring gemstones and 14 karat gold over the last few years. He currently works in sterling silver and oxidized sterling, with deep black tones, as well as gold filled wire. Misha works with his wife, making every piece in New York City, and will be featuring a new collection inspired by the famed Faberge eggs that were so instrumental in his early growth as a craftsman.
For more by this designer click here.
Special Care for Gemstone Jewelry
Most colored gemstones routinely undergo heating or other treatments to further enhance their natural beauty. These enhancements are generally permanent. However, extra care should be taken with all colored gemstone jewelry. If cared for properly, it can last a lifetime.
- Never expose any gemstone jewelry to salt water, chemicals, perfume or hairspray. These substances may slowly erode the finish and polish of the gems. Do not subject gemstone jewelry to sudden temperature changes.
- Opals, emeralds and tanzanite require extra precautions.
- Do not use commercial cleaning solutions, ultrasonic steam cleaners, cold or hot water to clean these gems. Use only a soft cloth and lukewarm water. Opals are especially sensitive to temperature variations, which can cause cracking. Remove your opal jewelry before washing dishes, handling frozen foods, or in very cold weather.
- Store your gemstone jewelry in cotton, tissue paper or in a jewelry box or pouch. Keep each piece separate as these gemstones are easily scratched by other pieces.
Special Care for Opaque Stone Jewelry
- Porous stones such as lapis, turquoise, coral, and malachite are sometimes treated to further enhance natural color or luster. Although this treatment is generally stable, it may be affected by contact with hairspray, perfume, or dry cleaning solution.
- Avoid exposure of these stones to any chemicals or detergents.
For more information on jewelry care see our complete Jewelry Care Guide.
If you have questions about how to care for your jewelry, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy Free Gift Wrapping and Free Ground Shipping Every Day!
It's always been a hallmark of Fortunoff. When other merchants charge $5 per package for gift wrap — we offer it for free!
Your jewelry will always ship in the signature Fortunoff gift box or gift pouch.
If you would like your gift box wrapped or to send a personalized gift message, simply choose "Gift Services" during checkout. You can select to have your box wrapped in our elegant silver paper and enter your gift message, which we will hand-write on our gift card.
Free Ground Delivery
Shop at FortunoffJewelry.com and enjoy free FedEx Home Delivery on every order, every day. Your free shipping discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
General Shipping Information
- We make every attempt to fill your order as quickly as possible. Most in-stock orders are shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Orders that are designated for Overnight or 2-Day service may not ship the same day they were ordered. These still are subject to normal order processing and fulfillment, including security screening that protects you, our customer.
- For rush orders, special situations, or stock inquiries, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-636-7886 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We require a signature upon delivery for orders over $500 and for all orders being delivered to an apartment, suite or business.
- Our standard residential shipping methods are USPS Priority Mail and FedEx.
- We do not ship to international addresses, APO or FPO addresses.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped via Overnight or 2-Day methods.
- Generally, we do not ship orders on Saturday or Sunday, and orders are not delivered on weekends, except by special prior arrangement.
- If your order cannot be shipped within 4 business days after it is confirmed, we will notify you by e-mail and/or phone.
- For merchandise that is not immediately available (backorder, special order or merchandise that requires sizing or personalization) we will contact you regarding ship date. We will make every attempt to expedite your order and notify you by e-mail or phone when your order is ready to ship.
- Merchandise will be billed to your credit card when ready to ship, with the exception of custom orders, which are billed at time of order.
- Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address that has been provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges.
- Your selection ships in a gift box. Free gift wrapping and gift card messages are available; just indicate your request at check-out in the appropriate fields.
Shipping rates are based on the shipping method you choose. We offer the following services (all are based on total purchase, excluding tax, for delivery to a single address):
|Ground (standard) delivery||FREE|
|2-day delivery||$19 per address|
|Overnight delivery||$29 per address|
Multiple Items Being Shipped
- Orders containing multiple items being shipped to the same address may ship separately if some items are backordered and cannot be shipped all together within 7 days. If multiple shipments are necessary, we will not charge you additional fees.
- Items being shipped to multiple addresses are subject to separate shipping charges per each address.
- You will be notified as each item/package ships.
From 9:30 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
You may also request a phone appointment.
Our customer service team is here to help you with any question you might have.
Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
For shipments only:
FFJ / Four Leaf Designs
360 Maple Ave, Unit 132
Westbury, NY 11590