US Military Star Honor Guard Pendant, Sterling Silver
US Military Star Honor Guard Pendant, Sterling Silver
High polish sterling silver functional envelope with enamel carries secret message inside: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". A portion of your purchase of an original Cynthia Gale art inspired design goes to The Jewelers for Veterans to support their cultural mission.
- Sterling silver
- Envelope measures 1 inch long by .90 inch wide
- Chain length 18 inches
- Hook closure
- Design by Cynthia Gale
After twenty years as a leading sterling silver jewelry designer, Cynthia Gale still has a passion for unique design and a discerning eye for the creative arts. While on a modeling trip to the Indonesian island of Bali, Cynthia was inspired by this magical paradise to launch her first collection, GeoArt by Cynthia Gale. Her jewelry collections over the past twenty years have combined both her New York City fast paced urban eclectic lifestyle with her enduring love of the serene and tranquil beauty of the Far East with its exquisite hand-crafted artisanal sterling silver objet d’arts.
Today, GeoArt by Cynthia Gale issimply Cynthia Gale. Whether Cynthia is creatively inspired by an ancient Greek rhyton in designing one of her unique GeoSignature Collections, working with her many museum and foundation partners in developing the GeoMuseum Collections, or continuing to design her trend and contemporary inspired GeoArt Collections, Cynthia strives to design and produce timeless pieces of jewelry that can be cherished and worn for many years to come.
For more by this designer click here.
General Care for Fine Jewelry
With proper care, your fine jewelry will last a lifetime. Here are some tips to keep your jewelry looking its best: All fine jewelry should be treated with care. After wearing your jewelry, wipe with a clean, soft, barely damp cloth to remove any dirt or cosmetics. Store each piece of jewelry individually in a soft pouch or cloth to prevent scratching.
- Avoid salt water and harsh chemicals such as chlorine or detergents, which can harm gold and gemstones.
- Do not sleep in your jewelry - you may damage it.
- When you travel, pack your jewelry carefully. A variety of protective soft rolls and pouches are available.
For more information on jewelry care see our Jewelry Care Guide.
If you have questions about how to care for your jewelry, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy Free Gift Wrapping and Free Ground Shipping Every Day!
It's always been a hallmark of Fortunoff. When other merchants charge $5 per package for gift wrap — we offer it for free!
Your jewelry will always ship in the signature Fortunoff gift box or gift pouch.
If you would like your gift box wrapped or to send a personalized gift message, simply choose "Gift Services" during checkout. You can select to have your box wrapped in our elegant silver paper and enter your gift message, which we will hand-write on our gift card.
Free Ground Delivery
Shop at FortunoffJewelry.com and enjoy free FedEx Home Delivery on every order, every day. Your free shipping discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
General Shipping Information
- Fortunoff will make every attempt to fill your order as quickly as possible. We ship most in-stock orders within 3 business days using Federal Express or US Postal Service Priority Mail. We require a signature upon delivery for orders over $500 and for all orders being delivered to an apartment or suite. Your selection ships in a gift box or pouch. Free gift wrapping and gift card messages are available; just indicate your request at check-out in the appropriate fields.
- Our standard residential shipping method is FedEx Home Delivery. In the Metro NY area these may arrive the next day after they are shipped, but this is not guaranteed.
- Orders that are designated for Overnight or 2-Day service may not ship the same day they were ordered. These still are subject to normal order processing and fulfillment. For rush orders or stock inquires, call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-636-7886 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot ship to international addresses, P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped using Overnight or 2-Day methods.
- We do not ship out orders on Saturday or Sunday, or for weekend delivery.
- If your order cannot be shipped within 5 business days after your order is confirmed, Fortunoff will notify you by e-mail or phone. Dates quoted for merchandise that is not immediately available (backorder, special order or merchandise that requires sizing or personalization) are approximate and not guaranteed. We will make every attempt to expedite your order and notify you by e-mail or phone when you order is ready to ship.
- Merchandise will be billed to your credit card when shipped.
- Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges.
Shipping rates are dependent upon the shipping method you choose. We offer the following methods:
|FedEx Home Delivery/Ground||FREE|
|FedEx 2-Day||$12.00 per address|
|FedEx Overnight||$22.00 per address|
Multiple Items Being Shipped
Orders containing multiple items being shipped to the same address may ship separately if some items become backordered. This will not result in additional shipping charges. You will be notified as each item ships. Items being shipped to multiple addresses are subject to separate shipping charges. Items that are expected to arrive within 7 days of each other shipping to the same address will be held and shipped together unless you instruct us otherwise.
From 9:30 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
You may also request a phone appointment.
Our customer service team is here to help you with any question you might have.
Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
For shipments only:
FFJ / Four Leaf Designs
360 Maple Ave, Unit 132
Westbury, NY 11590