Half Inch Pave Diamond .10 Carat Hoop, 14K White Gold
Half Inch Pave Diamond .10 Carat Hoop, 14K White Gold
A thin row of diamonds grace these 14 karat white gold hoop earrings. The diameter is one half inch. The diamonds are pave set in front. Lovely for any occasion, from corporate to cocktails. Also available in yellow gold.
- 14 karat white gold
- 14 round diamonds total .10 carat
- Diamond quality: H/I color, SI2 clarity
- Diameter .50 inch
- Hinged hoop closure
Higher quality, everyday
The average diamond quality in Fortunoff jewelry is often several grades better than at some other "fine jewelers" and department stores. Our "everyday" quality is generally H color, SI2 clarity, and our grading standards strictly follow those of the Gemological Institute of America.
The Fortunoff Difference
Customers who shop Fortunoff already know one of the secrets why our jewelry is simply a better value: our experts understand how to balance quality, price and beauty. We do business with prime sources - companies all over the world who strive to maintain the highest standards of quality, ethics, and value. Then we apply our own discerning eye to elicit even greater value for you. Those who know diamonds will confirm that all diamonds are not really the same. So what makes a Fortunoff diamond better?
Strict standards and tight quality control ensure no surprises for you down the road
- In choosing loose diamonds, we reject more than 90% of the diamonds we are shown, so we can ensure that every single diamond meets the color, clarity and cutting quality standards we consider worthy of a Fortunoff diamond. Other jewelers sell the diamonds we've rejected.
- At Fortunoff, we do not accept diamonds that have been treated in any way. That means no laser-drilling or fracture-filling; no color enhancements or coatings.
- Fortunoff does not accept diamonds with cracks, chips, or breaks on the surface (we call these "opens") that can diminish the beauty and durability of the diamond over time.
- More facets and better cutting mean more brilliance and beauty. Our diamonds are fully fashioned, well cut, and well matched from diamond to diamond within a piece. Every diamond in a Fortunoff jewel is a full cut diamond, with 57 facets. Single cuts, used to make the jewelry sold by many others, have only 17 facets.
For more information on diamonds see our complete Diamond Guide including topics such as:
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Care for Diamond Jewelry
- A diamond is the hardest substance known to man. However, though your diamond is very durable, it can still be chipped by a strong blow. Never wear your diamond while doing rough work.
- While chlorine and other chemicals won't harm your diamond, they can damage or discolor the mounting. Always remove your diamond ring before using any chemicals.
- For everyday light cleaning of solitaire jewelry, use a toothbrush and warm slightly soapy water in a bowl (never over the sink). Rinse thoroughly with cool water and pat dry with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Store your diamond jewelry individually, as diamonds can scratch other diamonds as well as other jewelry.
For more information on jewelry care see our Jewelry Care Guide.
If you have questions about how to care for your jewelry, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy Free Gift Wrapping and Free Ground Shipping Every Day!
It's always been a hallmark of Fortunoff. When other merchants charge $5 per package for gift wrap — we offer it for free!
Your jewelry will always ship in the signature Fortunoff gift box or gift pouch.
If you would like your gift box wrapped or to send a personalized gift message, simply choose "Gift Services" during checkout. You can select to have your box wrapped in our elegant silver paper and enter your gift message, which we will hand-write on our gift card.
Free Ground Delivery
Shop at FortunoffJewelry.com and enjoy free FedEx Home Delivery on every order, every day. Your free shipping discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
General Shipping Information
- Fortunoff will make every attempt to fill your order as quickly as possible. We ship most in-stock orders within 3 business days using Federal Express or US Postal Service Priority Mail. We require a signature upon delivery for orders over $500 and for all orders being delivered to an apartment or suite. Your selection ships in a gift box or pouch. Free gift wrapping and gift card messages are available; just indicate your request at check-out in the appropriate fields.
- Our standard residential shipping method is FedEx Home Delivery. In the Metro NY area these may arrive the next day after they are shipped, but this is not guaranteed.
- Orders that are designated for Overnight or 2-Day service may not ship the same day they were ordered. These still are subject to normal order processing and fulfillment. For rush orders or stock inquires, call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-636-7886 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot ship to international addresses, P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped using Overnight or 2-Day methods.
- We do not ship out orders on Saturday or Sunday, or for weekend delivery.
- If your order cannot be shipped within 5 business days after your order is confirmed, Fortunoff will notify you by e-mail or phone. Dates quoted for merchandise that is not immediately available (backorder, special order or merchandise that requires sizing or personalization) are approximate and not guaranteed. We will make every attempt to expedite your order and notify you by e-mail or phone when you order is ready to ship.
- Merchandise will be billed to your credit card when shipped.
- Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges.
Shipping rates are dependent upon the shipping method you choose. We offer the following methods:
|FedEx Home Delivery/Ground||FREE|
|FedEx 2-Day||$12.00 per address|
|FedEx Overnight||$22.00 per address|
Multiple Items Being Shipped
Orders containing multiple items being shipped to the same address may ship separately if some items become backordered. This will not result in additional shipping charges. You will be notified as each item ships. Items being shipped to multiple addresses are subject to separate shipping charges. Items that are expected to arrive within 7 days of each other shipping to the same address will be held and shipped together unless you instruct us otherwise.
From 9:30 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
You may also request a phone appointment.
Our customer service team is here to help you with any question you might have.
Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
For shipments only:
FFJ / Four Leaf Designs
360 Maple Ave, Unit 132
Westbury, NY 11590