Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
Diamond Bow Ankle Bracelet, 14K
Diamond Bow Ankle Bracelet, 14K
This 14 karat yellow gold anklet is accented with a shimmering diamond bow. The length is 10 inches, and the bow measures .50 inches in length and .30 inches in width.
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Round diamonds total .08 carat
- Diamond quality: H/I color, SI2/I1 clarity
- Length 10 inches
- Lobster clasp closure
- Made in USA
What Makes Fortunoff Diamond Jewelry Different?
At Fortunoff, we understand that diamonds signify special occasions in our lives: birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, and other important events.
They also add sparkle to the jewelry you wear every day, with brilliance, beauty and durability that will allow for years of pleasure and enjoyment. Our attention to quality, our strict attention to ethics and community responsibility, and our commitment to your satisfaction, mean you can feel secure in your purchase.
We’re not a “faceless” corporate chain. Sole owner Esther Fortunoff’s decades of experience, and her commitment to ethical sourcing, local beneficiation, and you, our customer, have earned her recognition in both the jewelry industry and the community at large. Our everyday low pricing and full money-back refund policy mean you can shop worry-free, every day.
For more information on diamonds see our complete Diamond Guide.
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Care for Diamond Jewelry
- A diamond is the hardest substance known to man. However, though your diamond is very durable, it can still be chipped by a strong blow. Never wear your diamond while doing rough work.
- While chlorine and other chemicals won't harm your diamond, they can damage or discolor the mounting. Always remove your diamond ring before using any chemicals.
- For everyday light cleaning of solitaire jewelry, use a toothbrush and warm slightly soapy water in a bowl (never over the sink). Rinse thoroughly with cool water and pat dry with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Store your diamond jewelry individually, as diamonds can scratch other diamonds as well as other jewelry.
For more information on jewelry care see our Jewelry Care Guide.
If you have questions about how to care for your jewelry, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy Free Gift Wrapping and Free Ground Shipping Every Day!
It's always been a hallmark of Fortunoff. When other merchants charge $5 per package for gift wrap — we offer it for free!
Your jewelry will always ship in the signature Fortunoff gift box or gift pouch.
If you would like your gift box wrapped or to send a personalized gift message, simply choose "Gift Services" during checkout. You can select to have your box wrapped in our elegant silver paper and enter your gift message, which we will hand-write on our gift card.
Free Ground Delivery
Shop at FortunoffJewelry.com and enjoy free FedEx Home Delivery on every order, every day. Your free shipping discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
General Shipping Information
- We make every attempt to fill your order as quickly as possible. Most in-stock orders are shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Orders that are designated for Overnight or 2-Day service may not ship the same day they were ordered. These still are subject to normal order processing and fulfillment, including security screening that protects you, our customer.
- For rush orders, special situations, or stock inquiries, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-636-7886 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We require a signature upon delivery for orders over $500 and for all orders being delivered to an apartment, suite or business.
- Our standard residential shipping methods are USPS Priority Mail and FedEx.
- We do not ship to international addresses, APO or FPO addresses.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped via Overnight or 2-Day methods.
- Generally, we do not ship orders on Saturday or Sunday, and orders are not delivered on weekends, except by special prior arrangement.
- If your order cannot be shipped within 4 business days after it is confirmed, we will notify you by e-mail and/or phone.
- For merchandise that is not immediately available (backorder, special order or merchandise that requires sizing or personalization) we will contact you regarding ship date. We will make every attempt to expedite your order and notify you by e-mail or phone when your order is ready to ship.
- Merchandise will be billed to your credit card when ready to ship, with the exception of custom orders, which are billed at time of order.
- Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address that has been provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges.
- Your selection ships in a gift box. Free gift wrapping and gift card messages are available; just indicate your request at check-out in the appropriate fields.
Shipping rates are based on the shipping method you choose. We offer the following services (all are based on total purchase, excluding tax, for delivery to a single address):
|Ground (standard) delivery||Free on orders over $75|
|2-day delivery||$19 per address|
|Overnight delivery||$29 per address|
Multiple Items Being Shipped
- Orders containing multiple items being shipped to the same address may ship separately if some items are backordered and cannot be shipped all together within 7 days. If multiple shipments are necessary, we will not charge you additional fees.
- Items being shipped to multiple addresses are subject to separate shipping charges per each address.
- You will be notified as each item/package ships.
From 9:30 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
You may also request a phone appointment.
Our customer service team is here to help you with any question you might have.
Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
For shipments only:
FFJ / Four Leaf Designs
360 Maple Ave, Unit 132
Westbury, NY 11590