Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
Child's White Pearl Cross Pendant, 14K
Child's White Pearl Cross Pendant, 14K
Luminous freshwater cultured pearls form a delicate cross that dangles from a 14K yellow gold chain with spring ring clasp. Length of cross is approximately .75 inch including bale, and width is .50 inch. A beautiful necklace for any religious occasion.
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Freshwater cultured pearls, 3.5-3 mm
- Cross measures approx .75 inch long by .50 inch wide
- Cable chain length 13 inches (for a child)
- Spring ring clasp
- Made in USA
Suitable for Child, Kid
Child (ages 2 through 4 years): For the youngest jewelry collectors who are just beginning their school days, our collection of Children's jewelry is a delightful and whimsical combination of the sweet and the sentimental.
Kid (ages 5 through 9 years): When the pigtails and princess dresses fall by the wayside, Fortunoff is there to celebrate the style of your growing-up girl. The elementary years are winding down before you know it, even as her personality is ramping up!
Colorful and cute with just the right amount of sparkle, this is the time to introduce her to the precious world of her own jewel.
Special Care for Cultured Pearl Jewelry
- Freshwater and saltwater (akoya) cultured pearls are often bleached to achieve a more uniform, desirable hue. Many pearls, particularly from freshwaters, are dyed or otherwise treated to create more vivid and interesting hues. These treatments are all permanent.
- Cultured pearls have an organic surface coating (called 'nacre'), which is susceptible to chipping. It requires special care to prevent chipping, cracking or discoloration.
- "Last on, First off." Put your cultured pearls on after applying all cosmetics, hairspray, nail polish or perfume. Similarly, remove them before beginning your nighttime beauty regimen.
- Never wear cultured pearls while bathing, swimming, or working with chemicals. These substances may damage the surface of your cultured pearls, or weaken the silk on which they are strung.
- Use only a clean, soft cloth to wipe your cultured pearls and cultured pearl jewelry after wearing. Store them in a soft pouch, cloth or jewelry box to prevent scratching by other jewelry.
- If your cultured pearl jewelry becomes more heavily soiled, it’s time for a more thorough professional cleaning and restringing. Strung necklaces and bracelets, when worn often, should be restrung at least every few years.
For more information on jewelry care see our complete Jewelry Care Guide.
If you have questions about how to care for your jewelry, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy Free Gift Wrapping and Free Ground Shipping Every Day!
It's always been a hallmark of Fortunoff. When other merchants charge $5 per package for gift wrap — we offer it for free!
Your jewelry will always ship in the signature Fortunoff gift box or gift pouch.
If you would like your gift box wrapped or to send a personalized gift message, simply choose "Gift Services" during checkout. You can select to have your box wrapped in our elegant silver paper and enter your gift message, which we will hand-write on our gift card.
Free Ground Delivery
Shop at FortunoffJewelry.com and enjoy free FedEx Home Delivery on every order, every day. Your free shipping discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
General Shipping Information
- We make every attempt to fill your order as quickly as possible. Most in-stock orders are shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Orders that are designated for Overnight or 2-Day service may not ship the same day they were ordered. These still are subject to normal order processing and fulfillment, including security screening that protects you, our customer.
- For rush orders, special situations, or stock inquiries, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-636-7886 or e-mail email@example.com.
- We require a signature upon delivery for orders over $500 and for all orders being delivered to an apartment, suite or business.
- Our standard residential shipping methods are USPS Priority Mail and FedEx.
- We do not ship to international addresses, APO or FPO addresses.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped via Overnight or 2-Day methods.
- Generally, we do not ship orders on Saturday or Sunday, and orders are not delivered on weekends, except by special prior arrangement.
- If your order cannot be shipped within 4 business days after it is confirmed, we will notify you by e-mail and/or phone.
- For merchandise that is not immediately available (backorder, special order or merchandise that requires sizing or personalization) we will contact you regarding ship date. We will make every attempt to expedite your order and notify you by e-mail or phone when your order is ready to ship.
- Merchandise will be billed to your credit card when ready to ship, with the exception of custom orders, which are billed at time of order.
- Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address that has been provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges.
- Your selection ships in a gift box. Free gift wrapping and gift card messages are available; just indicate your request at check-out in the appropriate fields.
Shipping rates are based on the shipping method you choose. We offer the following services (all are based on total purchase, excluding tax, for delivery to a single address):
|Ground (standard) delivery||FREE|
|2-day delivery||$19 per address|
|Overnight delivery||$29 per address|
Multiple Items Being Shipped
- Orders containing multiple items being shipped to the same address may ship separately if some items are backordered and cannot be shipped all together within 7 days. If multiple shipments are necessary, we will not charge you additional fees.
- Items being shipped to multiple addresses are subject to separate shipping charges per each address.
- You will be notified as each item/package ships.
From 9:30 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
You may also request a phone appointment.
Our customer service team is here to help you with any question you might have.
Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
For shipments only:
FFJ / Four Leaf Designs
360 Maple Ave, Unit 132
Westbury, NY 11590