Bold Gold Earrings with Diamonds, 18K Yellow Gold
Bold Gold Earrings with Diamonds, 18K Yellow Gold
To be worn for dress up or dress down, these modern, elegant, 18 karat Italian yellow gold earrings are stunning. The top section has small champagne diamonds and the bottom oval has champagne diamonds lining the inside rim. Designed by Augusto and made by the master craftsmen at Vendorafa in Valenza, Italy.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Champagne colored diamonds
- Length 1.15 inches
- Width .40 inch
- Push posts with butterfly backs
- Made in Italy
Gold Jewelry - What You Should Know
When you are looking at jewelry, it's important to know the quality of what you buy. Sometimes jewelry is characterized as gold, but really contains very little gold, or none at all. When you see several pieces of jewelry that all look similar, yet are priced very differently, the fineness of the gold may account for the vast differences in pricing.
- An item that is called "gold" must be 24-karat gold (that is, pure gold) throughout.
- 14 karat gold is 14/24, or 585/1000, parts gold.
- 18 karat gold is 18/24, or 750/1000, parts gold. The 18 karat gold standard is most typical of Italian and other European countries.
- Vermeil is plated sterling silver. It requires a layer of gold at least 2.5 microns thick (approximately 100 millionths of an inch). The gold is generally 14, 18 or 24 karat, and frequently specified.
- Gold filled, gold plate, and electroplate items have thinner layers of fine gold applied over silver or a base metal such as bronze or steel, and contain less gold content than vermeil. This technique is best suited to necklaces or earrings, where the durability of the coating is less crucial. U.S. laws and FTC regulations are very clear about the thickness or content of gold in these products.
- White gold is created by mixing other alloys with the pure 24K gold. White gold is routinely coated with a rhodium finish. Rhodium is in the platinum family, and therefore tarnish resistant. The rhodium finish on white gold will wear off over time depending on how the jewelry is worn, cared for and cleaned. This finish can be reapplied as needed.
For more information see our Metals Info and Care Guide.
Special Care for Gold Jewelry
- For light cleaning of your gold or platinum jewelry soak the jewelry in a bowl of mild liquid detergent and lukewarm water. Brush lightly with a toothbrush. Rinse thoroughly with warm, then cool water to remove dulling residue, and dry with a soft cloth. To remove heavy grease or oil, dip your precious metal jewelry into plain rubbing alcohol, then follow the directions above.
- Remove jewelry before bathing, swimming, gardening or exercising.
- Chemicals such a chlorine or cleaning solutions can damage your jewelry. Hairspray, perfume or perspiration may also dull the finish of precious metals.
For more information on jewelry care see our Jewelry Care Guide.
If you have questions about how to care for your jewelry, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy Free Gift Wrapping and Free Ground Shipping Every Day!
It's always been a hallmark of Fortunoff. When other merchants charge $5 per package for gift wrap — we offer it for free!
Your jewelry will always ship in the signature Fortunoff gift box or gift pouch.
If you would like your gift box wrapped or to send a personalized gift message, simply choose "Gift Services" during checkout. You can select to have your box wrapped in our elegant silver paper and enter your gift message, which we will hand-write on our gift card.
Free Ground Delivery
Shop at FortunoffJewelry.com and enjoy free FedEx Home Delivery on every order, every day. Your free shipping discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
General Shipping Information
- Fortunoff will make every attempt to fill your order as quickly as possible. We ship most in-stock orders within 3 business days using Federal Express or US Postal Service Priority Mail. We require a signature upon delivery for orders over $500 and for all orders being delivered to an apartment or suite. Your selection ships in a gift box or pouch. Free gift wrapping and gift card messages are available; just indicate your request at check-out in the appropriate fields.
- Our standard residential shipping method is FedEx Home Delivery. In the Metro NY area these may arrive the next day after they are shipped, but this is not guaranteed.
- Orders that are designated for Overnight or 2-Day service may not ship the same day they were ordered. These still are subject to normal order processing and fulfillment. For rush orders or stock inquires, call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-636-7886 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot ship to international addresses, P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped using Overnight or 2-Day methods.
- We do not ship out orders on Saturday or Sunday, or for weekend delivery.
- If your order cannot be shipped within 5 business days after your order is confirmed, Fortunoff will notify you by e-mail or phone. Dates quoted for merchandise that is not immediately available (backorder, special order or merchandise that requires sizing or personalization) are approximate and not guaranteed. We will make every attempt to expedite your order and notify you by e-mail or phone when you order is ready to ship.
- Merchandise will be billed to your credit card when shipped.
- Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges.
Shipping rates are dependent upon the shipping method you choose. We offer the following methods:
|FedEx Home Delivery/Ground||FREE|
|FedEx 2-Day||$12.00 per address|
|FedEx Overnight||$22.00 per address|
Multiple Items Being Shipped
Orders containing multiple items being shipped to the same address may ship separately if some items become backordered. This will not result in additional shipping charges. You will be notified as each item ships. Items being shipped to multiple addresses are subject to separate shipping charges. Items that are expected to arrive within 7 days of each other shipping to the same address will be held and shipped together unless you instruct us otherwise.
From 9:30 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
You may also request a phone appointment.
Our customer service team is here to help you with any question you might have.
Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
For shipments only:
FFJ / Four Leaf Designs
360 Maple Ave, Unit 132
Westbury, NY 11590