Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
Cushion Shape Ring, Sterling Silver
Cushion Shape Ring, Sterling Silver
Statement ring. Organic shaped ring of sterling silver may be worn on different fingers.
- Sterling silver
- Top measures .75 inch square
- Stock size 8
- Design by Sharelli
- Made in Canada
Gemstones: Nature's Gift
Today, just as in ancient times, people adorn themselves in the many beautiful hues of colored gemstones. Gemstones are usually cut and polished to maximize the play of light and coax luscious color from within. We believe that understanding the methods of fashioning, and the enhancements described within this Guide, will add to your appreciation of the beauty, durability and value of the gemstone jewelry you already own, or purchase in the future.
Hundreds of different materials from nature are used to create the lovely adornments we call “jewelry.” While we can’t list them all, our Gemstone Guide lists the most commonly used gemstones. If there’s a gem you love, or want to know more about, that isn’t listed in the guide, please contact us for more information.
Special Care For Silver Sterling Jewelry
- Silver tarnishes naturally when exposed to light and air. This process, called oxidation, can create an interesting and desirable patina that can be enjoyed or conversely, removed using polishing cloths specifically made for silver jewelry. Anti-tarnish coatings on silver jewelry can scratch or wear off unevenly, creating the appearance of water spots or similar discoloration. This Sterling Silver should be wiped, not forcefully rubbed with a polishing cloth.
- For polishing older sterling silver pieces, use a cloth or mitt specially designed for silver, and silver polish.
- For silver with anti-tarnish coatings, use a soft jewelry polishing cloth only. It is best to lightly wipe or clean these pieces as you would gold jewelry. Do not use silver polish.
- Wipe your Vermeil jewelry as you would gold jewelry. Do not use abrasives, chemicals, or silver polish.
- Never wear your sterling silver jewelry while swimming in chlorine water, as chlorine may cause discoloration of the metal.
- As with other fine jewelry, exposure to any chemicals may damage the finish.
- Store your sterling silver jewelry in a cool dry place, individually wrapped in a cloth to prevent it from being scratched by other jewelry.
For more information on jewelry care see our Jewelry Care Guide.
If you have questions about how to care for your jewelry, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy Free Gift Wrapping and Free Ground Shipping Every Day!
It's always been a hallmark of Fortunoff. When other merchants charge $5 per package for gift wrap — we offer it for free!
Your jewelry will always ship in the signature Fortunoff gift box or gift pouch.
If you would like your gift box wrapped or to send a personalized gift message, simply choose "Gift Services" during checkout. You can select to have your box wrapped in our elegant silver paper and enter your gift message, which we will hand-write on our gift card.
Free Ground Delivery
Shop at FortunoffJewelry.com and enjoy free FedEx Home Delivery on every order, every day. Your free shipping discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
General Shipping Information
- We make every attempt to fill your order as quickly as possible. Most in-stock orders are shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Orders that are designated for Overnight or 2-Day service may not ship the same day they were ordered. These still are subject to normal order processing and fulfillment, including security screening that protects you, our customer.
- For rush orders, special situations, or stock inquiries, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-636-7886 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We require a signature upon delivery for orders over $500 and for all orders being delivered to an apartment, suite or business.
- Our standard residential shipping methods are USPS Priority Mail and FedEx.
- We do not ship to international addresses, APO or FPO addresses.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped via Overnight or 2-Day methods.
- Generally, we do not ship orders on Saturday or Sunday, and orders are not delivered on weekends, except by special prior arrangement.
- If your order cannot be shipped within 4 business days after it is confirmed, we will notify you by e-mail and/or phone.
- For merchandise that is not immediately available (backorder, special order or merchandise that requires sizing or personalization) we will contact you regarding ship date. We will make every attempt to expedite your order and notify you by e-mail or phone when your order is ready to ship.
- Merchandise will be billed to your credit card when ready to ship, with the exception of custom orders, which are billed at time of order.
- Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address that has been provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges.
- Your selection ships in a gift box. Free gift wrapping and gift card messages are available; just indicate your request at check-out in the appropriate fields.
Shipping rates are based on the shipping method you choose. We offer the following services (all are based on total purchase, excluding tax, for delivery to a single address):
|Ground (standard) delivery||FREE|
|2-day delivery||$19 per address|
|Overnight delivery||$29 per address|
Multiple Items Being Shipped
- Orders containing multiple items being shipped to the same address may ship separately if some items are backordered and cannot be shipped all together within 7 days. If multiple shipments are necessary, we will not charge you additional fees.
- Items being shipped to multiple addresses are subject to separate shipping charges per each address.
- You will be notified as each item/package ships.
From 9:30 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
You may also request a phone appointment.
Our customer service team is here to help you with any question you might have.
Fortunoff Fine Jewelry
For shipments only:
FFJ / Four Leaf Designs
360 Maple Ave, Unit 132
Westbury, NY 11590